GamesCom is well on its way this is the first day of the largest video game convention in Germany. With previous releases we have gotten more updates about the game before it’s released and it looks like the same will happen again this year. Check out the official press release from GamesCom 2015 courtesy of Activision.
Rev your engines! Skylanders®, the #1 kids’ console franchise worldwide is taking to Land, Sea and Air with Skylanders® SuperChargers on September 20 in North America. Skylanders SuperChargers expands upon the franchise’s signature gameplay to introduce vehicles-to-life — an entirely new way for fans to experience the magic of Skylands. For the first time, kids can explore and navigate the mountainous terrains, deep-sea environments and big blue skies of Skylands like never before with amazingly detailed vehicles, many of which feature moving parts that will play in the real world and come to life in the game via the Portal of Power®.
The trailblazing vehicles-to-life innovation of Skylanders SuperChargers is realized when players take helm of powerful, tricked-out land, sea and sky vehicles. Skylanders SuperChargers is an unprecedented high-octane action-adventure video game where fans have the freedom to speed across Skylands’ roads in vehicular combat, race down roaring rapids and engage in aerial dogfights as they barrel roll through enemy swarms.
In addition to vehicle-to-life, Skylanders is packing some major star power with the introduction of two of Nintendo’s iconic characters — Donkey Kong and Bowser — as guest stars in Skylanders SuperChargers. The characters, along with their specially created vehicles will be available exclusively in Skylanders SuperChargers Starter Packs for the Nintendo platforms.
In Skylanders SuperChargers, Kaos’ quest to rule over Skylands reveals his most sinister weapon ever – a massive “Doomstation of Ultimate Doomstruction” capable of eating the sky itself. Fortunately, a special team of Skylanders known as the SuperChargers has been assembled to pilot an incredible fleet of vehicles with the power to travel through the destruction – over land, sea, and sky!
Skylanders SuperChargers introduces 20 new SuperCharger characters and 20 new vehicles, while also supporting all 300+ Skylanders toys from previous games, enabling any Skylanders character to pilot land, sea or sky-based vehicles.
Additionally, for the first time, players can purchase the digital Portal Owners Pack via connected consoles or for select iPads. They can download the full AAA game and complete the mainline game with Instant Spitfire SuperCharger and Instant Hot Streak vehicle. They can also use a Portal they already own to enjoy the full game experience with physical toys from the new Skylanders SuperChargers along with their existing collections.
- Vehicles-to-Life – For the first time, players can take their Skylanders vehicles straight from the real world into the videogame via the Portal of Power to explore the land, sea and skies of Skylands. The vehicles are aligned by element and terrain type, giving players unique abilities and diverse experiences across different settings throughout the game. Not only are the vehicles playable in-game, but many also have movable parts making the toys fun and playable outside of the game.
- New Heroes – A brand-new class of Skylanders, known as SuperChargers are ready to buckle up and throw down with special in-game abilities that help Portal Masters fight Kaos. For the first time in Skylanders history, two of Nintendo’s iconic characters — Donkey Kong and Bowser — will guest star in Skylanders SuperChargers. These special Skylanders will be playable in both Skylanders SuperChargers and select amiibo-compatible games with a simple twist of the character’s base. Turbo Charge Donkey Kong and Hammer Slam Bowser will be exclusively playable on the following Nintendo platforms: Wii U, Wii and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
- Customized Vehicles – In Skylanders SuperChargers, kids explore Skylands like never before by going behind the wheel of powerful, tricked-out vehicles. SuperChargers will have the ability to customize vehicles in-game with super cool modifications and upgradeable weapons. As players travel throughout the game, they can also discover hidden mods such as a volcanic booster engine that spews lava rocks and jet wings with feathers made of gold.
- SuperCharged Combos – For the ultimate gaming experience, players can pair a SuperCharger Skylander with its unique signature vehicle to create a SuperCharged combination, unlocking an exclusive mod that revs up the performance of the vehicle. Turbo Charge Donkey Kong and Hammer Slam Bowser’s signature vehicles are available for Nintendo platforms exclusively.
- More Diverse Gameplay – The game delivers a dynamic, story-driven gameplay experience, filled with vehicle-based and on-foot adventure – complete with combat, puzzles, mini games, activities and platforming — all set within a variety of compelling environments. There will be 20 new vehicles toys that fans can play with that feature a variety of designs and types – race cars, motorcycles, boats, tanks, helicopters, jets, submarines and more.
o Land: Stunt, skid, and drift while driving and experiencing high-octane combat
o Sea: Explore underwater seas, race down roaring rapids and ride the surf and waves o Sky: Engage in aerial dogfighting and enjoy freedom of flight with 360 degrees of control.
• Fast-Paced Storyline – Fans can immerse themselves in an all-new, high-velocity adventure that ignites imaginations and fuels excitement as they speed through Skylands like never before.
• Online Multiplayer Gameplay – For the first time in Skylanders history, Skylanders SuperChargers is offering online multiplayer gameplay on console. Whether it’s online co-op play in Adventure Mode or four-player competitive racing, family and friends are sure to have a blast. Voice-chat is available with players on your friends list and with friends of friends to fuel fun competition online.
• Racing Mode – Racing Mode is an all-new way to play, featuring a mix of high-octane, supercharged racing and combat, accentuated by power-ups, boosts, hazards and more. What’s more, Racing Mode is available right out of the box in the Skylanders SuperChargers Starter Pack! There are a total of six race tracks in the Starter Pack for fans to play – two for each terrain type: Land, Sea and Sky. Players can also purchase Racing Action Packs that unlock additional content. A total of three Racing Action Packs, one for each terrain, will be available and include three special toys (a SuperCharger, Vehicle and villain trophy). The villain trophy unlocks two new tracks and new modes, including SuperVillain Cup, Boss Pursuit and Mirror Cup.
• Skylanders SuperChargers Racing for the Wii and 3DS: Fans can augment their SuperCharger experience with a complementary, dedicated racing combat game — Skylanders SuperChargers Racing — for the WiiTM system and Nintendo 3DSTM hand-held system. All-new tracks, augmented with power-ups, boosts, hazards and more, offer up to 50 different and exciting gameplay experiences. On Nintendo 3DS, gamers can go head-to-head with competitive multiplayer via local play or online with up to four players. Iconic Nintendo character BowserTM and his Sky vehicle, Clown Cruiser are available in the Skylanders SuperChargers Racing Starter Packs for Wii and Nintendo 3DS and can also be played on the Wii UTM system. The Supercharged character not only works in Skylanders SuperChargers Racing, but also as amiibo in compatible Nintendo games, so players can store their saved data in both modes with a simple twist of the figure’s base.
IGN posted a video of some gameplay footage sorry guys it’s in German but the gameplay footage looks really good! Check out the video link below. I include some more images of the vehicles, toys, and more in the gallery as well take a look at those at your leisure. Until next time I’ll catch you on the SKYSIDE!
<iframe src=”http://widgets.ign.com/video/embed/content.html?url=http://www.ign.com/videos/2015/8/5/gamescom-2015-videoanteprima-skylanders-supercharg-ign-it” width=”468″ height=”263″ scrolling=”no” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen>
As you may have read from my earlier post that we were expecting some sort of announcement today about the release of a Dark Starter Pack for Skylanders Superchargers. What we didn’t expect was this!
Yes! we will be getting Dark Versions of Donkey Kong & Bowser with Dark versions of their vehicles as well as what is referred to as a Kaos Trophy, which will be the only way to unlock special Kaos gameplay content . Here is what the official press release had to say about this momentous occasion:
AT COMIC-CON® INTERNATIONAL: SAN DIEGO 2015
Attendees among First in the World to Play
Skylanders SuperChargers Dark Edition,
Including Dark Versions of Donkey Kong™ & Bowser™,
and Check out Collectible Toy Line Eon’s Elite
SANTA MONICA, Calif. – July 7, 2015 – Activision Publishing, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is supercharging Comic-Con International: San Diego 2015 with Skylanders, the world’s leading Toys-to-Life and now Vehicles-to-Life videogame franchise. Activision will reveal the new Skylanders® SuperChargers Dark Edition at the convention where attendees will be among the first consumers in the world to play the game with dark versions of the Starter Pack characters, including Dark Turbo Charge Donkey Kong and his Dark Barrel Blaster land vehicle; Dark Hammer Slam Bowser and his Dark Clown Cruiser sky vehicle; and Skylanders fan-favorite Stealth Elf in a new Dark version. As an extra bonus, fans can pre-order the Skylanders SuperChargersDark Edition Starter Pack at the Skylanders booth #121 and Xbox Lounge in the Manchester Grand Hyatt. North American fans who can’t make it to the convention can pre-order online beginning today at major retailers while supplies last. Skylanders Comic-Con offerings also include a first-look at the highly collectible figures from the all-new Eon’s Elite lineup, as well as the popular franchise-inspired comic book series, Mad Libs and costumes.
The Skylanders SuperChargers Dark Edition includes unique toys that true Portal Masters will want in their collections. All Dark Edition Starter Packs will be available for a suggested retail price of $99.99 and include Dark Spitfire, Dark Hot Streak, a two-sided ultimate collector poster and the highly sought-after Kaos Trophy, which is the only way to unlock special Kaos gameplay content.
Dark Super Shot Stealth Elf and Dark Sea Shadow will be available exclusively in the Dark Edition Starter Packs for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation® 3 and PlayStation® 4. The Wii U™ Dark Edition Starter Pack will include Dark Turbo Charge Donkey Kong and Dark Barrel Blaster, exclusively. A different, unique adventure including Dark Hammer Slam Bowser and Dark Clown Cruiser will be made available on Nintendo’s Wii™ system.
Yes you read that right we will also be seeing some new Eon Elite Characters! There are six new Eon’s Elite Characters being released, but there has been a change in what retailer will be carrying them. Toy R Us will be stocking shelves this time with the 1st Wave will consist of 3 characters (Voodood, Zook, and Slam Bam) beginning in November. The 2nd Wave will include the remaining 3 characters ( Ghost Roaster, Boomer, and Dino-Rang) and will be released in December. Notice that there are only six of the forgotten 8 included in the Series 2 run of Elite’s.
Does that mean we may see the last two at special events or with a Frito Lay competition or two? I’m praying they release the other two as well (On knees crying out to the Skylanders Gods!). They will be priced at $19.99 each which is cheaper than the $24.99 price tag GameStop has with the first series. Guess that means we will see a price drop in the first run of figures at GameStop that is good news for us that still need them. Here is more from the press release:
“This year Skylanders, the original toys-to-life franchise, gets a boost of high-octane gameplay and innovation by bringing toy vehicles to life for kids with SkylandersSuperChargers,” said John Coyne, senior vice president of consumer marketing, Activision Publishing, Inc. “We look forward to fans checking out our Dark Edition and Eon’s Elite offerings for the first time at San Diego Comic-Con.”
Eon’s Elite is a premium toy line offering fans the ultimate versions of some of the most iconic heroes from the game that started it all, Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure®. Each hero is powered up to three times the normal level and updated with premium decorations, new poses and unique sculpts that represent how they appear in their fully upgraded form. The figures are presented in premium packaging featuring a display case with a 3-D lenticular background, making them truly collectible items. This year’s fan-favorite roster includes Voodood, Zook, Slam Bam, Ghost Roaster, Boomer and Dino-Rang and will be available for a suggested retail price of $19.99. The first wave of Eon’s Elite characters — Slam Bam, Zook and Voodood — are Toys”R”Us exclusives and will be available starting November. The second wave of heroes, Ghost Roaster, Boomer and Dino-Rang, will be available in December.
For those of you that are attending SDCC 2015 this year you can stop by booth #121 to get your chance to play the Dark Edition first hand before other Portal Masters and get some bragging rights LOL! Here is a list and schedule of where you can find Activision and the Skylanders at the event.
San Diego Comic-Con attendees can check out Skylanders at the following activations:
- Skylanders Show Floor (Booth #121): Fans can get hands-on with the new
Skylanders SuperChargers Dark Edition; check out all-new Eon’s Elitecollectible figures; take photos inside a life-sized Hot Streak vehicle or with Kaos and Spitfire statues; say hello to life-sized costumed characters Eruptor, Gill Grunt and Jet Vac; and collect giveaways all weekend long while supplies last — including Skylanders buttons and event-exclusive Hot Streak vehicle toys each morning starting at 10 a.m. PT.
- Skylanders Comic Book, IDW Publishing (Booth #2743): Leading comic book publisher IDW will have copies of the Skylanders comic books series available for purchase. Attendees also will learn more about Rift into Overdrive, IDW’s latest Skylanders offering and prequel to Skylanders SuperChargers– available for preorder now online. Fico Ossio, the comic book’s lead artist, will be onsite for signings on Thursday from 10 – 11 a.m., and on Sunday from 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. PT.
- Mad Libs (Booth #1032): Attendees can purchase the popular Skylanders Universe™ Mad Libs. Fans receive a free tote bag with a purchase of three Mad Libs!
- Nintendo Game Lounge (Marriott Marquis and Marina): Convention goers can get hands-on with Skylanders SuperChargers and collect limited edition Skylanders-themed air fresheners while supplies last. Hours:Thursday – Saturday, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.; Sunday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Penguin (Booth #1514): Fans can purchase Penguin’s Skylanders Universe™series of books.
- Rubie’s Costumes (Booth #3649): Skylanders fans can purchase costumes at Rubie’s booth.
- Xbox Lounge (Manchester Grand Hyatt): SDCC badge-holders can get hands-on with Skylanders SuperChargers, pre-order the game, enter to win a custom Skylanders SuperChargers Xbox One console on July 9, and collect special Skylanders posters while supplies last. Follow us on Instagram @SkylanderstheGame for contest details. The Xbox Lounge hours: Thursday – Saturday, 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.; Sunday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Man there is a lot of fun to be had at SDCC for Skylanders Fans if you happen to be one of the lucky folks attending take some pictures and tag Skylander Addicts in them so we can see how much fun you are having. For those of us not attending the event you can still pre-order the Dark Edition starting today. How many of you Addict Portal Masters will be getting the Dark Starter? I will be getting all 3 Dark Edition Starter Packs, which is a pain to do, but I want all the Dark figures so I’ll forking over $300 plus just on starters. I wish there was a way to get them all and not have to buy all these starters. I would use the extra cash on more Skylanders anyway, but still. Any who, enjoy the images in the gallery and check out the Facebook page for more images. As always until next time I’ll catch you on the SKYSIDE!
I know this is old news but I thought I would share all the info I got from the press release about Nintendo Amiibo’s coming to the Skylanders Game. I have been out-of-town as you know and couldn’t post this info sooner. Better late than never is what mama would say. So here ya goes!
DONKEY KONG™ AND BOWSER™ AS SKYLANDERS GUEST STARS
Landmark Creative Collaboration between Activision and Nintendo
Offers Fans New Skylanders that Also Work as amiibo Figures –
Available in all Nintendo Starter Packs
Fans Attending E3 2015 will be First to Get Hands-On with the
New Skylanders and their Vehicles!
Santa Monica, Calif. – June 16, 2015 -Today Activision Publishing, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), and Nintendo announced during Nintendo’s Digital Event at E3 2015 an unprecedented collaboration designed to deliver to fans an amazing gameplay experience never before seen. Skylanders® is packing some major star power with the introduction of two of Nintendo’s iconic characters — Donkey Kong and Bowser — as guest stars inSkylanders SuperChargers. The characters will be available exclusively inSkylanders SuperChargers Starter Packs for the Wii U, Wii and Nintendo 3DS family of systems, available now for pre-order. E3 2015 attendees will be the first to get their hands on the characters and their specially created vehicles.
Developed by Vicarious Visions, Skylanders Superchargers introduces Turbo Charge Donkey Kong and Hammer Slam Bowser, which usher in a first-of-its-kind collaboration for the Skylanders franchise. These new characters will be exclusive to the Nintendo platforms. As the pioneers of the toys-to-life category, Skylanders is innovating yet again by infusing magic into the Turbo Charge Donkey Kong and Hammer Slam Bowser figures, enabling them to be playable in both Skylanders SuperChargers and select amiibo compatible games with a simple twist of the characters’ bases.
“Activision Blizzard has always cherished our collaboration with Nintendo, and we are grateful for decades of partnership,” said Bobby Kotick, Chief Executive Officer of Activision Blizzard. “Since we made the first toys-to-life game, some of our most dedicated players have been Nintendo fans around the world. Skylanders is delighted to welcome beloved guest stars Donkey Kong and Bowser into its magical world.”
The goal with this creative collaboration is to honor the personalities and heritage of Donkey Kong and Bowser that fans have come to love from previous games, while creating a fresh look and feel for the guest stars in Skylands. For example, Turbo Charge Donkey Kong’s powers and attacks include barrel throws and exploding bongos and other classic Donkey Kong powers that pay homage to the lore of the character, as well as exciting new moves for the iconic character. Hammer Slam Bowser’s powers range from commanding Koopas, summoning Warp Pipes as well as fierce fire-breathing attacks.
“Activision’s Skylanders games have been very popular on Nintendo platforms, and we hope this collaboration will delight fans of the franchise,” said Satoru Iwata, President of Nintendo Co., Ltd. “We believe this unique approach will help expand the entire category and make it appealing to even more players.”
The trailblazing vehicles-to-life innovation of Skylanders SuperChargers is realized when players take the helm of powerful, tricked-out land, sea and sky vehicles.
Skylanders SuperChargers is a high octane action-adventure videogame where fans have the freedom to speed across Skylands’ roads in vehicular combat, race down roaring rapids and engage in aerial dogfights as they barrel roll through enemy swarms.
Skylanders SuperChargers gameplay is revved up on Nintendo platforms, as Portal Masters can also pilot and steer Turbo Charge Donkey Kong and Hammer Slam Bowser’s custom designed, never-before-seen vehicles, Barrel Blaster and Clown Cruiser. The special Skylanders guest stars and vehicles will be playable, cooperatively or alone, in Skylanders SuperChargers on the following Nintendo platforms: Wii U, Wii and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems. Both characters and vehicles are playable in Skylanders SuperChargers across all three Nintendo systems.
In Skylanders SuperChargers, the evil Kaos has unleashed The Darkness to take control of Skylands. Fortunately, a special team of Skylanders known as the SuperChargers has been assembled to pilot an incredible fleet of vehicles with the power to travel through the destruction – over land, sea, and sky! But with Skylands on the verge of collapse, the Skylanders have reached out across all dimensions to call for reinforcements. Answering the call is the most unexpected duo – Donkey Kong and Bowser! Using their own elite vehicles to magically travel between worlds, they have joined the epic battle against Kaos and The Darkness!
Skylanders is bringing another trailblazing innovation with the launch ofSkylanders SuperChargers on September 20, 2015 in North America. The new gamesupports all 300+ Skylanders toys from previous games, enabling all Skylanders characters to pilot land, sea or sky-based vehicles. The vehicles are playable in-game and many feature moving parts, making them also fun to play with in the physical world. Players will also have the ability to customize all vehicles in-game with super cool modifications and upgradeable weapons.
For the ultimate gameplay experience, players can pair a SuperCharger Skylander with its signature vehicle to create a SuperCharged combination, unlocking exclusive mods that rev up the performance of the vehicle and abilities of the character. Players can also have fun seeing Turbo Charge Donkey Kong and Hammer Slam Bowser pilot any of the 20 SuperCharger vehicles available in the new game.
Fans can pre-order Skylanders SuperChargers at select retail destinations worldwide. The Skylanders Wii U Starter Pack’s suggested retail price is $74.99 and includes Turbo Charge Donkey Kong and his signature vehicle, Barrel Blaster. The Skylanders Wii and 3DS Starter Packs’ suggested retail prices are $74.99 and $64.99, respectively, and include Hammer Slam Bowser and his signature vehicle, Clown Cruiser. All three Skylanders SuperChargers Starter Packs for Nintendo platforms also include Super Shot Stealth Elf, newly designed Portal of Power®+ and the full AAA game*.
It seems like a lot of portal masters are upset with seeing Bowser and DK come to Skylanders Universe. I think some of us forgot that Nintendo was originally approached with the Skylanders idea with SSA. Unfortunately at the time Nintendo turned the idea away and the rest is history. Now present day Nintendo joining forces with Activision is a great thing in my opinion. I hope we will get more Amiibo Skylanders and not just Bowser and Donkey Kong. Who else would you like to see on the Amiibo side of the Skylanders Universe? I would like to see Toad and of course a Goomba maybe Mario and Luigi and the Hammer Bros. the possibilities are endless. Enjoy the images in the gallery and until next time I’ll catch you on the SKYSIDE!
I have been out-of-town for the past few weeks so I haven’t been able to post any info, but I am stoked for E3 like most of you are. It will be announced at 12:00 pm tomorrow and I bet there will be a lot of stuff to be seen. Nothing to share as of yet besides Nintendo is now teaming up with Activision to support Amiibos, which I think will be an awesome venture for both companies. Check out the image below.
I’m over the moon to see Bowser and DK join the Skylanders in this adventure. They will be availble in Wii, Wii U, and 3DS starters from what I can see, but my question is will these be the only Amiibos? I’m sure there will be more I mean how can you have Bowser without Mario?
There is a new E3 exclusive this year and it isn’t a Skylander per say. This year we will be getting an exclusive variant of Hot Streak and I must say the color scheme is pretty awesome!
According to press releases there will be new and returning licenses coming out with the release of the new game as well.Man there is a lot of stuff coming with this new release licenses galore glad to see that things will be a bit different from it was last year. I didn’t notice as many licenses in 2014. I know there will be so much more info so I’ll be posting as I get it when I can as I’m still on the road. I’ve got one more image that you may not have seen check this out!
This Skylanders name is Fiesta I guess it is safe to assume he was inspired by the Mexican Day of The Dead holiday and art. He looks BOOMTASTIC! I’m so full from all this Skylanders info I feel like I am going to burst! Yet I still keep screaming FEED ME MORE! LOL! How do you all feel about the new look of the characters and vehicles? Will you be adding the new Skylanders Amiibos to your collection? I know I will and if you are as addicted to Skylanders as I am you will too. Until next time I’ll catch you on the SKYSIDE!
Hoping to get your hands on the Rosalina & Luma Amiibo figure? Well if you reside in the United States then you’ll only be able to purchase the figure from Target. We knew that certain Amiibo figures would be retailer exclusive and it looks as though Rosalina & Luma have joined the party.
Well, it looks as though the Lucario Amiibo is once again up for pre-order on Toys R Us. The figure has shown up before but it generally gets snapped up rather quickly by eager Nintendo fans. It sounds as though Toys R Us will be getting them in in drips and drabs, but if you want it be sure to pre-order now.
For two days only, from November 21st to the 22nd, consumers can buy one get one 40 percent off all Nintendo 3DS, Wii U, Nintendo DS and Wii games at Toys R Us. The upcoming offer will apply to Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire – all of which are launching on November 21st as well. Toys R Us is currently hosting another Nintendo-related deal that allows buyers to purchase three amiibo figures for $30. This offer will also end on November 22nd.
This will be a quick post yesterday we told you guys about the Skylanders we can expect to see in wave 1. If you paid attention you saw that the 3 Legendary character was revealed Legendary Deja Vu. There was no image until now check it out!
Boy does she look awesome! As the days go by I get more excited about the release of this game as I assume most of you are too. Now we know of 3 Legendaries who will be the 4th? I’m hoping it’s someone like Short Cut or Gusto or even Enigma would be cool! What are your thoughts on the next Legendary figure? Let us know here or on any of our other social media sites. That’s it for now catch you on the SKYSIDE!
Looks like Kaos has a message for us I got this email from Kaos himself! Actually, it came from Activision but play along 🙂 Check out what he had to say…
ACTIVISION MADE A SPECIAL GAMEPLAY MODE
FOR ME, KAOS, IN SKYLANDERS TRAP TEAM™!
Can You Believe Those Skylanders Losers Actually Caved In to My Demands?
SANTA MONICA, Calif. – SEPTEMBER 15, 2014 – Attention foolish human fools! Activision Publishing, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is officially announcing an all new diabolical gameplay mode in honor of me, Emperor Kaos, the most infamously evil villain in all of Skylands! In my glorious “Kaos Doom Challenge,” sniveling Portal Masters like you can feebly battle through increasingly difficult waves of my personal minions using your ridiculous army of Skylanders.
And since you obviously won’t stand a chance, I, Kaos, will graciously allow you to build defensive towers and battle my fearsome allies using any of your Skylanders from your entire collection. However, when you bumbling Portal Masters utterly fail to progress past my hoards of evil underlings, the “Mystery Box of Doom” will be opened – which will then incomprehensibly spit out gigantic villains that will completely destroy you! And because I am both benevolent and merciful, I will even let you fools use any of your pitiful Trapped Villains to fight them.
And, should any of you so-called “journalists” need an official quote from me -BEHOLD! “A recent evil study of a thousand trolls revealed that nine out of ten agree that I am the most powerful and impressive evil doer to have ever conquered Skylands. Naturally, I had every tenth one banished to my “Kaos Doom Challenge” to test the effectiveness of my 100 waves of ultimate evil doom – and they were never heard from again. So let’s just say EVERYONE agrees – I am the most powerful and impressive evil doer ever.”
And for those of you who absolutely cannot wait for your horribly inevitable destruction, the Skylanders Trap Team Starter Pack will be available on a bunch of seemingly random days in October (October 5th in North America, October 10th in Europe and October 2ndin Australia to be precise) on the following exceptionally awesome platforms: Nintendo’s Wii™ system and Nintendo’s Wii U™ system, a variety of iPad®, Kindle Fire and Android tablets; Xbox One and Xbox 360 games and entertainment systems from Microsoft; PlayStation®4 system; PlayStation®3 system. A different, unique adventure also will be available on the Nintendo 3DS™ hand-held system.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a world to conquer. I look forward to crushing your spirits. With loathing and disgust.
OMG! I am guessing this is the Kaos Mode we all have been hearing about. Check out the video of some gameplay footage showing off the Kaos Doom Challenge.
Hey Addicts! As we are gearing up for all the news from E3 thought you all would like to see the email I got from Activision this morning with some pictures and details about what they have in store for us at E3.
Activision Publishing, Inc.
Showcases Next Generation Lineup at Electronic
Entertainment Expo 2014
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Skylanders Trap Team and Destiny Showcase Blockbuster Lineup