Category Archives: Hot New Toys
This may be old news to you all that follow tons of groups like me, but for those of you that haven’t heard the news a new variant has popped up on Ebay. This variant is also a patina so we now have 2 of this particular variant to be on the hunt for. The first being the High Volt variant which not many of us have been lucky enough to find in the wild. The newest variant release is Patina Lava Lance Eruptor.
I am hoping that I will get my hands on one of these guys, but I’ve only seen chase figures in the wild one time and have never since gotten the chance to again (I am hopeful). Are you a chaser? Do you own any chase figures? If you could have any chase figure what would it be?
I wonder who will be the next patina variant? Will it be another Skylander or will it be a vehicle? I kind of would like to see a patina version of the Shark Tank. What vehicle would you like to see get a patina makeover? Well that’s it for now folks be sure to follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, and show us some love on Instagram. Until next time I’ll catch you on the SKYSIDE!
Updated: Added images of Missile Tow Dive Clops and the Sky Racing Action Pack
Like most of you I have been anxiously awaiting the release of wave 3. Well according to myskylanders we can expect to see them hit the shelves sometime in mid-December.
Now that maybe when portal masters in Germany may see them, but still good to know that we will have them before or around the same time.
Here is a look of the figures in package. Who are you most excited to add to your collection? Let us know by leaving a comment. Thanks to myskylanders.de for sharing the info and the images.
Until next time I’ll catch you on the SKYSIDE!
Source via Wave 3 on the march – Packshots! |.
When Activision first announced that vehicles would be the gimmick of the latest installment of Skylanders I just knew RC racers would be coming it just made sense and I was right. The NYKO company who is responsible for making all kinds of third-party accessories for video games has teamed up with Activision and created some really awesome looking Skylanders Superchargers themed RC race cars.
So far only two of the race cars are available to order via GameStop’s online store. The RC cars look like the vehicles we play with in the game. The Skylander that owns the vehicle is seen in the driver’s seat for example Fiesta and Crypt Crusher are used in the game to create a Supercharged vehicle and they are also used to create these sweet looking RC racers. The other character available is Spitfire and Hot Streak. They are $29.99 each which isn’t to bad of a price for an RC, but what I want to know is how they function? Are they hard to control? Can they do tricks like some of the really cool RC racers? Are they durable? Kids will be crashing these things into walls left and right will they crumble after one or two crashes forcing us to have to get a replacement? Or will they stand the test of time?
I’m going to be getting both of these cars not only to review, but to play around with my son we both love toys and cars. Definitely will be having some fun with these. I am hoping that we don’t just get RC Race Cars, but also get a helicopters, planes, bikes and boats. That way we can also get a chance to use the Land, Sea, and Air concept with the RC’s. If you are interested in owning a set of these just click this trusty link right here (Fiesta) and here (Spitfire). Until next time I’ll catch you on the SKYSIDE!
Hey all! How ya doing?
You getting excited much? It almost here!!!
Well the variants are now beginning to pop up a little bit of everywhere, now we know of 4 different variants, YES 4!!!
First we have the Supercharger Frightful Fiesta Variant. He is the latest Skylander to join the Holiday Variants and he looks pretty BA! He is exclusive to GameStop stores you can pre-order him here.
Next up is Steel Plated Smash Hit! His is one gusty squirrel. This variant is exclusive to Best Buy just so get your pre-order in asap! Doesn’t Smash Hit remind you of a Best Buy variant from the past? You can preorder this awesome figure here.
Of course we knew there would be Legendary Skylanders as always, but I was totally surprised to see Jet Vac be chosen again. I wonder why they decide to use him instead of another fresh Skylander? He still looks awesome and of course he is only available at Toys R Us stores pre-order him here.
And finally we have Nitro Stealth Stinger this variant is exclusive to Target you can pre-order this figure here.
I wonder if there will also be variants of Fiestas vehicle to match the figure as well as Jet Vac’s? Will we be seeing a Nitro Stealth Elf? Who else will we see become variants? I’m not sure I can take many more surprises, but on the other hand Activision please keep them coming! Until next time see u on the skyside!
As we know the villains are back in the new game with a twist. Check out the article I posted with all the info straight from Activision here. Thanks to my Aussie mate Justin for sharing these images with me so that I could share them with you. There are many familiar faces coming back like Chef Pepper Jack and Wolfgang but there are some villains we haven’t seen before like Spellslamzer, which has me excited to play this game even more! You can see the images in the gallery below hope you enjoy them. Until next time catch you on the SKYSIDE!
GamesCom is well on its way this is the first day of the largest video game convention in Germany. With previous releases we have gotten more updates about the game before it’s released and it looks like the same will happen again this year. Check out the official press release from GamesCom 2015 courtesy of Activision.
Rev your engines! Skylanders®, the #1 kids’ console franchise worldwide is taking to Land, Sea and Air with Skylanders® SuperChargers on September 20 in North America. Skylanders SuperChargers expands upon the franchise’s signature gameplay to introduce vehicles-to-life — an entirely new way for fans to experience the magic of Skylands. For the first time, kids can explore and navigate the mountainous terrains, deep-sea environments and big blue skies of Skylands like never before with amazingly detailed vehicles, many of which feature moving parts that will play in the real world and come to life in the game via the Portal of Power®.
The trailblazing vehicles-to-life innovation of Skylanders SuperChargers is realized when players take helm of powerful, tricked-out land, sea and sky vehicles. Skylanders SuperChargers is an unprecedented high-octane action-adventure video game where fans have the freedom to speed across Skylands’ roads in vehicular combat, race down roaring rapids and engage in aerial dogfights as they barrel roll through enemy swarms.
In addition to vehicle-to-life, Skylanders is packing some major star power with the introduction of two of Nintendo’s iconic characters — Donkey Kong and Bowser — as guest stars in Skylanders SuperChargers. The characters, along with their specially created vehicles will be available exclusively in Skylanders SuperChargers Starter Packs for the Nintendo platforms.
In Skylanders SuperChargers, Kaos’ quest to rule over Skylands reveals his most sinister weapon ever – a massive “Doomstation of Ultimate Doomstruction” capable of eating the sky itself. Fortunately, a special team of Skylanders known as the SuperChargers has been assembled to pilot an incredible fleet of vehicles with the power to travel through the destruction – over land, sea, and sky!
Skylanders SuperChargers introduces 20 new SuperCharger characters and 20 new vehicles, while also supporting all 300+ Skylanders toys from previous games, enabling any Skylanders character to pilot land, sea or sky-based vehicles.
Additionally, for the first time, players can purchase the digital Portal Owners Pack via connected consoles or for select iPads. They can download the full AAA game and complete the mainline game with Instant Spitfire SuperCharger and Instant Hot Streak vehicle. They can also use a Portal they already own to enjoy the full game experience with physical toys from the new Skylanders SuperChargers along with their existing collections.
- Vehicles-to-Life – For the first time, players can take their Skylanders vehicles straight from the real world into the videogame via the Portal of Power to explore the land, sea and skies of Skylands. The vehicles are aligned by element and terrain type, giving players unique abilities and diverse experiences across different settings throughout the game. Not only are the vehicles playable in-game, but many also have movable parts making the toys fun and playable outside of the game.
- New Heroes – A brand-new class of Skylanders, known as SuperChargers are ready to buckle up and throw down with special in-game abilities that help Portal Masters fight Kaos. For the first time in Skylanders history, two of Nintendo’s iconic characters — Donkey Kong and Bowser — will guest star in Skylanders SuperChargers. These special Skylanders will be playable in both Skylanders SuperChargers and select amiibo-compatible games with a simple twist of the character’s base. Turbo Charge Donkey Kong and Hammer Slam Bowser will be exclusively playable on the following Nintendo platforms: Wii U, Wii and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
- Customized Vehicles – In Skylanders SuperChargers, kids explore Skylands like never before by going behind the wheel of powerful, tricked-out vehicles. SuperChargers will have the ability to customize vehicles in-game with super cool modifications and upgradeable weapons. As players travel throughout the game, they can also discover hidden mods such as a volcanic booster engine that spews lava rocks and jet wings with feathers made of gold.
- SuperCharged Combos – For the ultimate gaming experience, players can pair a SuperCharger Skylander with its unique signature vehicle to create a SuperCharged combination, unlocking an exclusive mod that revs up the performance of the vehicle. Turbo Charge Donkey Kong and Hammer Slam Bowser’s signature vehicles are available for Nintendo platforms exclusively.
- More Diverse Gameplay – The game delivers a dynamic, story-driven gameplay experience, filled with vehicle-based and on-foot adventure – complete with combat, puzzles, mini games, activities and platforming — all set within a variety of compelling environments. There will be 20 new vehicles toys that fans can play with that feature a variety of designs and types – race cars, motorcycles, boats, tanks, helicopters, jets, submarines and more.
o Land: Stunt, skid, and drift while driving and experiencing high-octane combat
o Sea: Explore underwater seas, race down roaring rapids and ride the surf and waves o Sky: Engage in aerial dogfighting and enjoy freedom of flight with 360 degrees of control.
• Fast-Paced Storyline – Fans can immerse themselves in an all-new, high-velocity adventure that ignites imaginations and fuels excitement as they speed through Skylands like never before.
• Online Multiplayer Gameplay – For the first time in Skylanders history, Skylanders SuperChargers is offering online multiplayer gameplay on console. Whether it’s online co-op play in Adventure Mode or four-player competitive racing, family and friends are sure to have a blast. Voice-chat is available with players on your friends list and with friends of friends to fuel fun competition online.
• Racing Mode – Racing Mode is an all-new way to play, featuring a mix of high-octane, supercharged racing and combat, accentuated by power-ups, boosts, hazards and more. What’s more, Racing Mode is available right out of the box in the Skylanders SuperChargers Starter Pack! There are a total of six race tracks in the Starter Pack for fans to play – two for each terrain type: Land, Sea and Sky. Players can also purchase Racing Action Packs that unlock additional content. A total of three Racing Action Packs, one for each terrain, will be available and include three special toys (a SuperCharger, Vehicle and villain trophy). The villain trophy unlocks two new tracks and new modes, including SuperVillain Cup, Boss Pursuit and Mirror Cup.
• Skylanders SuperChargers Racing for the Wii and 3DS: Fans can augment their SuperCharger experience with a complementary, dedicated racing combat game — Skylanders SuperChargers Racing — for the WiiTM system and Nintendo 3DSTM hand-held system. All-new tracks, augmented with power-ups, boosts, hazards and more, offer up to 50 different and exciting gameplay experiences. On Nintendo 3DS, gamers can go head-to-head with competitive multiplayer via local play or online with up to four players. Iconic Nintendo character BowserTM and his Sky vehicle, Clown Cruiser are available in the Skylanders SuperChargers Racing Starter Packs for Wii and Nintendo 3DS and can also be played on the Wii UTM system. The Supercharged character not only works in Skylanders SuperChargers Racing, but also as amiibo in compatible Nintendo games, so players can store their saved data in both modes with a simple twist of the figure’s base.
IGN posted a video of some gameplay footage sorry guys it’s in German but the gameplay footage looks really good! Check out the video link below. I include some more images of the vehicles, toys, and more in the gallery as well take a look at those at your leisure. Until next time I’ll catch you on the SKYSIDE!
<iframe src=”http://widgets.ign.com/video/embed/content.html?url=http://www.ign.com/videos/2015/8/5/gamescom-2015-videoanteprima-skylanders-supercharg-ign-it” width=”468″ height=”263″ scrolling=”no” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen>
Good morning addicts,
I just woke up to a bunch of confirmed and official Skylanders SuperChargers information. Here is the official press release in its entirety which gives us all information about Skylanders SuperChargers Online. Hope you all are as excited as I am. VROOM, VROOM, Let’s get ready to start those engines on Sept. 20. Catch you all later on the Skyside!
COLOGNE, Germany–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Activision Publishing, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), continues to blaze the toys-to-life trail with Skylanders franchise firsts, racing and online multiplayer gameplay on console in Skylanders® SuperChargers, developed by Vicarious Visions. Whether fans prefer co-operative play in Adventure Mode or competitive multiplayer with up to four players in Racing Mode, Skylanders SuperChargers’ online gaming is fueled with adrenaline-pumping action right out of the box.
“We continue to be firmly committed to driving Skylanders’ spirit for providing originality, innovation, creativity and fun with each game.”
Skylanders’ all-new Racing Mode, playable in Land, Sea and Sky environments, features supercharged racing combat, layering in even more depth and excitement to the game’s online multiplayer component. The high-octane mode is further amplified with all-new time trials, which include three-lap races that take friendly competition up a notch as players battle for the best time score on the leaderboard. All Skylanders SuperChargers Starter Packs will come loaded with six dynamic race tracks – two each for Land, Sea and Sky. With hidden routes, power-ups, and diverse locations, Racing Mode offers completely new ways to enjoy the game. Whether played in offline split-screen or online multiplayer, gamers can choose the best route to finish a race, trying to avoid attacks along the way as they navigate through dynamic environments. Voice-chat is available with friends for an added layer of excitement.
Skylanders SuperChargers delivers more ways to play than ever before:
Single-player Adventure Mode
Online and local co-operative Adventure Mode
Local 2-player head-to-head racing in split screen
Online competitive racing with up to 4 players
“Skylanders fans told us they wanted to go head-to-head in online multiplayer with their friends and family, and we delivered. Skylanders SuperChargers enables gamers to race against friends all over the world and brings an exciting new expansion to the Skylanders gameplay experience,” said John Coyne, senior vice president of consumer marketing, Activision Publishing, Inc. “We continue to be firmly committed to driving Skylanders’ spirit for providing originality, innovation, creativity and fun with each game.”
Skylanders SuperChargers continues to rev its engine with the addition of Skylanders SuperChargers Racing Action Packs at launch and beyond. These optional expansion packs, one each for Land, Sea and Sky, unlock even more thrilling racing content for Portal Masters. Each pack comes loaded with three special toys, including a SuperCharger, its signature vehicle and a villain trophy. The villain trophy unlocks two new tracks and new modes, including SuperVillain Cup, Boss Pursuit and Mirror Cup. There are 12 boss villains across all three packs, with four in each pack, which players can defeat and play as. Fans can then store these boss villains on their villain trophy toy to play at a friend’s house.
Fans can augment their SuperCharger experience with a complementary, dedicated racing combat game — Skylanders SuperChargers Racing — for the Wii™ system and Nintendo 3DS™ hand-held system. All-new tracks, augmented with power-ups, boosts, hazards and more, offer up to 50 different and exciting gameplay experiences. On Nintendo 3DS, gamers can go head-to-head with competitive multiplayer via local play or online with up to four players. Iconic Nintendo character Bowser™ and his Sky vehicle, Clown Cruiser are available in the Skylanders SuperChargers Racing Starter Packs for Wii and Nintendo 3DS and can also be played on the Wii U™ system. The Supercharged character not only works in Skylanders SuperChargers Racing, but also as amiibo in compatible Nintendo games, so players can store their saved data in both modes with a simple twist of the figure’s base.
A few weeks ago the Dark Edition starter packs were announced at SDCC all the starter packs went up for sale that week except the Wii Starters. It had some of us thinking it would be region locked or that a Wii version was not being made. I kept trying to reassure some of you that there would indeed be a starter pack for the Wii console’s I just hadn’t figured out why they were not available yet until now.
Recently Toys R Us announced that the Dark Edition Wii Starters and Dark Bowser would be exclusive to Toys R Us stores. See good things come to those who wait 🙂
If you are a completest like myself or you have a crazy Amiibo addiction like most of us Amiibo collectors then you will want to get your hands on this one before they are gone.
Until Next time catch you on the SKYSIDE!
SDCC 2015 kicked off in high gear this year and the fans loved it! Many companies such as Hasbro, Mattel, Disney, Lego, IDW, Funko and of course Activision once again showcased our favorite franchise and announced that we will be getting more Eon Elite figures and another Dark Edition starter pack with the release of the new game.
You can learn more about the dark edition and the Elite’s here. I added some images on the Facebook page thanks to my buddy @ziotec999 showing us some new vehicles and Skylanders. For the first time we finally get to see what Astroblast who is a Light Elemnt Skylander looks like as well as his vehicle and I must say it looks pretty sweet!
We also got a chance to see what Lava Lance Eruptor’s vehicle would like it is called the Burn-Cycle and it is BA!
Also first time images of Big Bubble Pop Fizz and his vehicle the Soda Skimmer as well as newcomer Thrillipede and his vehicle Buzz Wing.
A new combo pack is being introduced it is called a Racing Action Pack. It will include 1 – Skylander, 1 – Vehicle, and 1 – Trophy, which will give Portal Masters the ability to race with villains. As you can see from the image below the Golden Queen Trophy is included in this R.A.P.
One major thing that stuck out like a sore thumb from the images was that we will now be able to race head to head with other players and finally be able to do co-op missions with our friends now that Online Multi-Player Mode has been added.
This is BOOMTASTIC! I have prayed for an online mode as most of you have. Now that we have it I hope that they will bring back PVP mode. It would be awesome to battle other portal masters around the world see who has the best Skylanders. Only time will tell, but I’ll tell you what this has me even more excited to play this game and see what else will happen with this franchise now that we can play online.
Are you excited about the addition of an online gaming experience? Sound off in the comments or on the Facebook page. Until next time I’ll catch you on the SKYSIDE!
As you may have read from my earlier post that we were expecting some sort of announcement today about the release of a Dark Starter Pack for Skylanders Superchargers. What we didn’t expect was this!
Yes! we will be getting Dark Versions of Donkey Kong & Bowser with Dark versions of their vehicles as well as what is referred to as a Kaos Trophy, which will be the only way to unlock special Kaos gameplay content . Here is what the official press release had to say about this momentous occasion:
AT COMIC-CON® INTERNATIONAL: SAN DIEGO 2015
Attendees among First in the World to Play
Skylanders SuperChargers Dark Edition,
Including Dark Versions of Donkey Kong™ & Bowser™,
and Check out Collectible Toy Line Eon’s Elite
SANTA MONICA, Calif. – July 7, 2015 – Activision Publishing, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is supercharging Comic-Con International: San Diego 2015 with Skylanders, the world’s leading Toys-to-Life and now Vehicles-to-Life videogame franchise. Activision will reveal the new Skylanders® SuperChargers Dark Edition at the convention where attendees will be among the first consumers in the world to play the game with dark versions of the Starter Pack characters, including Dark Turbo Charge Donkey Kong and his Dark Barrel Blaster land vehicle; Dark Hammer Slam Bowser and his Dark Clown Cruiser sky vehicle; and Skylanders fan-favorite Stealth Elf in a new Dark version. As an extra bonus, fans can pre-order the Skylanders SuperChargersDark Edition Starter Pack at the Skylanders booth #121 and Xbox Lounge in the Manchester Grand Hyatt. North American fans who can’t make it to the convention can pre-order online beginning today at major retailers while supplies last. Skylanders Comic-Con offerings also include a first-look at the highly collectible figures from the all-new Eon’s Elite lineup, as well as the popular franchise-inspired comic book series, Mad Libs and costumes.
The Skylanders SuperChargers Dark Edition includes unique toys that true Portal Masters will want in their collections. All Dark Edition Starter Packs will be available for a suggested retail price of $99.99 and include Dark Spitfire, Dark Hot Streak, a two-sided ultimate collector poster and the highly sought-after Kaos Trophy, which is the only way to unlock special Kaos gameplay content.
Dark Super Shot Stealth Elf and Dark Sea Shadow will be available exclusively in the Dark Edition Starter Packs for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation® 3 and PlayStation® 4. The Wii U™ Dark Edition Starter Pack will include Dark Turbo Charge Donkey Kong and Dark Barrel Blaster, exclusively. A different, unique adventure including Dark Hammer Slam Bowser and Dark Clown Cruiser will be made available on Nintendo’s Wii™ system.
Yes you read that right we will also be seeing some new Eon Elite Characters! There are six new Eon’s Elite Characters being released, but there has been a change in what retailer will be carrying them. Toy R Us will be stocking shelves this time with the 1st Wave will consist of 3 characters (Voodood, Zook, and Slam Bam) beginning in November. The 2nd Wave will include the remaining 3 characters ( Ghost Roaster, Boomer, and Dino-Rang) and will be released in December. Notice that there are only six of the forgotten 8 included in the Series 2 run of Elite’s.
Does that mean we may see the last two at special events or with a Frito Lay competition or two? I’m praying they release the other two as well (On knees crying out to the Skylanders Gods!). They will be priced at $19.99 each which is cheaper than the $24.99 price tag GameStop has with the first series. Guess that means we will see a price drop in the first run of figures at GameStop that is good news for us that still need them. Here is more from the press release:
“This year Skylanders, the original toys-to-life franchise, gets a boost of high-octane gameplay and innovation by bringing toy vehicles to life for kids with SkylandersSuperChargers,” said John Coyne, senior vice president of consumer marketing, Activision Publishing, Inc. “We look forward to fans checking out our Dark Edition and Eon’s Elite offerings for the first time at San Diego Comic-Con.”
Eon’s Elite is a premium toy line offering fans the ultimate versions of some of the most iconic heroes from the game that started it all, Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure®. Each hero is powered up to three times the normal level and updated with premium decorations, new poses and unique sculpts that represent how they appear in their fully upgraded form. The figures are presented in premium packaging featuring a display case with a 3-D lenticular background, making them truly collectible items. This year’s fan-favorite roster includes Voodood, Zook, Slam Bam, Ghost Roaster, Boomer and Dino-Rang and will be available for a suggested retail price of $19.99. The first wave of Eon’s Elite characters — Slam Bam, Zook and Voodood — are Toys”R”Us exclusives and will be available starting November. The second wave of heroes, Ghost Roaster, Boomer and Dino-Rang, will be available in December.
For those of you that are attending SDCC 2015 this year you can stop by booth #121 to get your chance to play the Dark Edition first hand before other Portal Masters and get some bragging rights LOL! Here is a list and schedule of where you can find Activision and the Skylanders at the event.
San Diego Comic-Con attendees can check out Skylanders at the following activations:
- Skylanders Show Floor (Booth #121): Fans can get hands-on with the new
Skylanders SuperChargers Dark Edition; check out all-new Eon’s Elitecollectible figures; take photos inside a life-sized Hot Streak vehicle or with Kaos and Spitfire statues; say hello to life-sized costumed characters Eruptor, Gill Grunt and Jet Vac; and collect giveaways all weekend long while supplies last — including Skylanders buttons and event-exclusive Hot Streak vehicle toys each morning starting at 10 a.m. PT.
- Skylanders Comic Book, IDW Publishing (Booth #2743): Leading comic book publisher IDW will have copies of the Skylanders comic books series available for purchase. Attendees also will learn more about Rift into Overdrive, IDW’s latest Skylanders offering and prequel to Skylanders SuperChargers– available for preorder now online. Fico Ossio, the comic book’s lead artist, will be onsite for signings on Thursday from 10 – 11 a.m., and on Sunday from 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. PT.
- Mad Libs (Booth #1032): Attendees can purchase the popular Skylanders Universe™ Mad Libs. Fans receive a free tote bag with a purchase of three Mad Libs!
- Nintendo Game Lounge (Marriott Marquis and Marina): Convention goers can get hands-on with Skylanders SuperChargers and collect limited edition Skylanders-themed air fresheners while supplies last. Hours:Thursday – Saturday, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.; Sunday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Penguin (Booth #1514): Fans can purchase Penguin’s Skylanders Universe™series of books.
- Rubie’s Costumes (Booth #3649): Skylanders fans can purchase costumes at Rubie’s booth.
- Xbox Lounge (Manchester Grand Hyatt): SDCC badge-holders can get hands-on with Skylanders SuperChargers, pre-order the game, enter to win a custom Skylanders SuperChargers Xbox One console on July 9, and collect special Skylanders posters while supplies last. Follow us on Instagram @SkylanderstheGame for contest details. The Xbox Lounge hours: Thursday – Saturday, 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.; Sunday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Man there is a lot of fun to be had at SDCC for Skylanders Fans if you happen to be one of the lucky folks attending take some pictures and tag Skylander Addicts in them so we can see how much fun you are having. For those of us not attending the event you can still pre-order the Dark Edition starting today. How many of you Addict Portal Masters will be getting the Dark Starter? I will be getting all 3 Dark Edition Starter Packs, which is a pain to do, but I want all the Dark figures so I’ll forking over $300 plus just on starters. I wish there was a way to get them all and not have to buy all these starters. I would use the extra cash on more Skylanders anyway, but still. Any who, enjoy the images in the gallery and check out the Facebook page for more images. As always until next time I’ll catch you on the SKYSIDE!