Day 1 Patch Update Info
I saw this on myskylanders.de and thought I would share it with you. There seemed to be a few issues with the game so an update was issued. Here is a detailed breakdown of everything the patch is suppose to fix.
The Skylanders Superchargers update fixes the Following Issues:
- Gate Smasher Emblem will now unlock after opening multiple Elemental Gates.
- Thrillipede has his Beautiflies back!
- Your vehicle Should No Longer get stuck outside the level’s boundaries in the Fire Elemental Zone or the Magic Elemental Zone.
- The Undead Elemental Zone now has enough enemies to complete the level objective.
- The game will no longer cease to function after using a Racing Pack trophy.
- We’ve Encouraged The Enemy That holds the key to unlock the pillars at the end of cloud Breather’s Crag to come out of hiding and fight like a monster.
- The first Livewire Lock puzzle in the Cloud Kingdom Should now unlock normally.
- You’ll no longer be stuck with an empty barrel over your vehicle in The Land of the Undead When the timer runs out barrel.
- Chests in The Land of the Undead Should now open normally once Their combat locks are removed.
- Puzzle Blocks in The Bandit Train No Longer will cause any in-game problems.
- The Darkness will no longer get stuck in the Sky Eater level.
- Your vehicle will no longer get stuck in the wall during the Sky Eater level.
- You Should No Longer lose any vehicle upgrades by doing multiple races without returning to the Academy.
- We’ve Decided to be fair and give the villains back Their targeting reticles When you play them during races.
- Your race number position will no longer randomly disappear.
- Wii U players have Their horns back! Just shake the controller to use your vehicle’s horn.
- Xbox One player can now unlock the “Ooh, Shiny!” Achievement normally.
If you haven’t already been prompted to download the patch you may want to so that there are no issues with your gameplay. Until next time catch you on the SKYSIDE!
Posted on September 22, 2015, in News and tagged Activision, lj the toy addict, new skylanders game 2015, news, patch update, racing, skylander addicts, skylanders, skylanders superchargers, video games. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.