Daily Archives: September 22, 2015
I saw this on myskylanders.de and thought I would share it with you. There seemed to be a few issues with the game so an update was issued. Here is a detailed breakdown of everything the patch is suppose to fix.
The Skylanders Superchargers update fixes the Following Issues:
- Gate Smasher Emblem will now unlock after opening multiple Elemental Gates.
- Thrillipede has his Beautiflies back!
- Your vehicle Should No Longer get stuck outside the level’s boundaries in the Fire Elemental Zone or the Magic Elemental Zone.
- The Undead Elemental Zone now has enough enemies to complete the level objective.
- The game will no longer cease to function after using a Racing Pack trophy.
- We’ve Encouraged The Enemy That holds the key to unlock the pillars at the end of cloud Breather’s Crag to come out of hiding and fight like a monster.
- The first Livewire Lock puzzle in the Cloud Kingdom Should now unlock normally.
- You’ll no longer be stuck with an empty barrel over your vehicle in The Land of the Undead When the timer runs out barrel.
- Chests in The Land of the Undead Should now open normally once Their combat locks are removed.
- Puzzle Blocks in The Bandit Train No Longer will cause any in-game problems.
- The Darkness will no longer get stuck in the Sky Eater level.
- Your vehicle will no longer get stuck in the wall during the Sky Eater level.
- You Should No Longer lose any vehicle upgrades by doing multiple races without returning to the Academy.
- We’ve Decided to be fair and give the villains back Their targeting reticles When you play them during races.
- Your race number position will no longer randomly disappear.
- Wii U players have Their horns back! Just shake the controller to use your vehicle’s horn.
- Xbox One player can now unlock the “Ooh, Shiny!” Achievement normally.
If you haven’t already been prompted to download the patch you may want to so that there are no issues with your gameplay. Until next time catch you on the SKYSIDE!
September 22, 2015
How has your super charging been going? Hopefully it has gone well. Today I got a surprise package in the mail courtesy of Prima Games. I opened the box to find that there were copies of the collector’s edition of the latest strategy guide.
First and foremost this thing has some weight to it. As with the previous collector edition guides this too has a hardcover binding with a shiny foil finish.
Included with the guide is a limited edition variant cover Skylanders comic book from IDW publishing. Looks like the only way to get this variant cover is by buying the collector’s guide or having some really nice friends.
The guide is 288 pages of Skylanders goodness you can find detailed info about all the Superchargers, villains, and their vehicles, learn how to improve your Skylanders and vehicles, get step by step instructions on how to beat each level, and learn all kinds of cool tips.
But wait that’s not all! You will also get to know more about Skystones Overdrive, Racing mode, get lists of all the hats, trinkets, achievements, trophies, and so much more!
Also included is a free eGuide valued at $10. The eGuide includes interactive maps and videos that can be played on any tablet or mobile device. Definitely will come in handy when you looking for a certain item/treasure or can’t seem to clear a level. All you have to do to get a copy of the eGuide is input the provided code at primagames.com/code and you are set.
Priced at $34.99 US, $39.99 CAN, £19.99 UK, and $49.95 AUS this is an amazing guide definitely a must have for all you addicts and collectors out there. Everything you need to know about the game is there and if it’s missing something it wasn’t that important anyway (LOL!). Seriously though I don’t think there is much more they could have added.
Great job Prima Games on making this awesome guide! Don’t have the guide yet and want to be the proud owner of one of these beauties? Well check this out! Thanks to the wonderful people at Prima I’m giving away one of these guides on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. That’s 4 chances for you to win! Be on the look out for more details. If you would like to know more about how the guide was created check out this cool Q&A interview with the writer of the guide Ken Schmidt here. Until next time I’ll catch you on the SKYSIDE!